The risks associated with misaligned wisdom teeth include:
- Crowding or damaging to adjacent teeth, jawbone, or nerves
- Increased risk of tooth decay to the third molars and surrounding teeth
- Increased risk of bacteria and infection
- Possible pain, swelling, jaw stiffness, and illness
- Increased risk of gum disease
The pain, discomfort, and problems associated with misaligned wisdom teeth are completely unnecessary. To prevent the above mentioned problems so that you and your family can avoid the negative effects of misaligned third molars, Dr. Jayson C. Haws may extract wisdom teeth in Brigham City, Utah. If you have any questions regarding the extraction of wisdom teeth and if you would like to schedule an appointment with our dentist, please contact Haws Family Dentistry. We are happy to help.