Meet Dr. Jayson Haws
Dr. Haws was raised in Bear River City, Utah. He attended Bear River High School and went on to study at Utah State University. He earned his undergraduate degree in biology.
He also minored in chemistry and Portuguese. He later enrolled at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry and graduated in 2005 with his DDS degree.
Dr. Haws has received additional training in orthodontics and dental implants.
Since Dr. Haws completed his DDS degree, he has made continuing education a big priority. He is very consistent with his continuing education and make sure that every year he is well updated and able to give you the very best care available.
Haws Family Dental Plan
The HFDP is designed to improve and maintain your health and the health of your family for years to come.
- Monthly Insurance Premiums
- Benefit Excluding — Regardless of What YOU Need
- Waiting Periods
Typical Dental Insurance
- Deductibles ($50-$150 Yearly)
- Yearly and Lifetime Maximums
- Claim Forms
Don’t let the lack of insurance make you crazy! Haws Family Dentistry has a plan for you
- No Deductibles
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Forms
- No Pre-Authorizations
- No Preexisting Conditions
- No Waiting Periods — Plan is Effective Immediately
- Exams (2) Covered at 100%
- X-Rays (Set of 4 Bitewing and 3 Panoramic) Covered at 100%
- Cleanings (2) Covered at 100%
- Fluoride (Patients Under 12) Covered at 100%
- All Other Procedures Discounted 15%
Ask our team for pricing on perio maintenance plans.
- No health restrictions
- One membership fee (paid yearly)
- Discounts on all dental services regardless of how many benefits have been previously received*
The HFDP is an in-office discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used in conjunction with:
- Dental insurance
- Referrals or specialists
- Other promotions or offers
*Excludes orthodontic, BOTOX® & fillers, and implant services.