Meet Our Team
Jennifer has undergone our rigorous on the job training program. In her role as office manager and patient advocate, Jen is proficient in appointment scheduling, insurance coordination of benefits and financial arrangements. She assists patients in keeping within their dental budget and strives to create a memorable and pleasant experience each time they visit our office. Jen enjoys spending time with her husband of 24 years and her five wonderful children, with one grandbaby on the way.
Ashley was born in Brigham City. She has worked for Haws Family Dentistry for 12 years. She started as an assistant in high school and has since went on to further her education and graduated from Weber State University with a bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene in 2012.
“I love working in Brigham City because this is home to me. I love the area and the people. I love to really get to know my patients and form a personal relationship with each one.”
When she is not flossing her teeth, Ashley loves spending time with her husband and three little red heads that she absolutely adores. Ashley enjoys being outside gardening, camping and being crafty.
Charlotte graduated with a degree in dental hygiene from Weber State University in 2010. She grew up in Roy, Utah. She served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in the Wisconsin, Milwaukee Mission. She married her husband, Justin, in 2009, they have four beautiful children. Charlotte enjoys traveling with her family and loves to sew in her spare time.
“As my patient, you can expect a gentle yet thorough appointment that is tailored to your specific dental needs. My hope is to create a long-lasting relationship with each patient so that together we can achieve the healthy smile you deserve.”
Raimey Escoto has been a hygienist for 15 years and she strives daily to be the reason someone smiles. She loves spending time in the great outdoors hiking, off-roading, fishing and camping with her husband and 4 year-old daughter.
Melissa grew up in Northern Utah. She is an AGGIE alumnus with a bachelor’s degree from Utah State University. She has been involved in the dental field for 12 years. She is currently working at Haws Family Dentistry as a marketing and advertising specialist, in addition to balancing many other important office related responsibilities. She is passionate about dentistry and oral health. She is a member of the national Alliance of the American Dental Association (AADA), as well as the Alliance of Utah Dental Association. One of her many accomplishments related to the dental field was her service as the 2016-2017 state president of the Utah Alliance (AUDA). Melissa is married to Dr. Haws DDS, and together they have four beautiful children. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her loved ones.
Why Choose Us
Dr. Jayson Haws and his team at Haws Family Dentistry provide TRUSTED, COMFORTABLE & CARING DENTISTRY. Why may we be perfect for you and your family? With compassion and integrity, our friendly caring team provides the highest quality family dental care and has been doing so for over 10 years right here in our Brigham City, Utah, community. We are committed to ensuring your dental care is all about YOU — your happiness, your comfort and your health.
- Completely relax. Get the care you need and want
- MOVIES for all ages to escape and enjoy
- NITROUS gas to eliminate anxiety for a comfortable dental experience
- A MASSAGE while visiting the dentist — built into our dental chairs
- We provide pristine STATE-OF-THE-ART dental facilities with the latest technologies including low-radiation digital X-rays for your family’s health and comfort. We utilize the latest 3D CT technology with each treatment allowing us a more in-depth look and better treatment options.
- Full Spectrum Dentistry from cleanings to root canals & implants. There is no need to leave town. We can accommodate you and your family’s needs. Bring your children to enjoy our playroom!
- Convenient office hours are available. We can often accommodate same-day appointments and no waiting. We value your time; we do our best to be on time while delivering excellent dental care.
We welcome you to contact our dental office in Brigham City, Utah, today at 435-734-9144 to learn more and to schedule your next appointment with our dentist.