We are committed to making dental care possible for all our patients in Brigham City, Utah, so we provide different financial options to make sure that happens. We understand dental treatments can be expensive, which is why we strive to make them affordable and will accept most dental insurances.
We accept all forms of payment and the following insurance providers as preferred providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Select Health
- Med Advantage (BCBS)
- Value Care (BCBS)
- Elite TDA
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Select Platinum/only coinsurance
- Dental Select Platinum/only copay
- Connection Dental
Please bring a copy of your insurance card, and our friendly dental team can file claims as a complimentrary service.
We also accept:
- Credit cards
No Insurance? Check out our in-office dental plan:
Haws Family Dental Plan
The HFDP is designed to improve and maintain your health and the health of your family for years to come.
- Monthly Insurance Premiums
- Benefit Excluding — Regardless of What YOU Need
- Waiting Periods
Typical Dental Insurance
- Deductibles ($50-$150 Yearly)
- Yearly and Lifetime Maximums
- Claim Forms
Don’t let the lack of insurance make you crazy! Haws Family Dentistry has a plan for you
- No Deductibles
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Forms
- No Pre-Authorizations
- No Preexisting Conditions
- No Waiting Periods — Plan is Effective Immediately
- Exams (2) Covered at 100%
- X-Rays (Set of 4 Bitewing and 3 Panoramic) Covered at 100%
- Cleanings (2) Covered at 100%
- Fluoride (Patients Under 12) Covered at 100%
- All Other Procedures Discounted 15%
Ask our team for pricing on perio maintenance plans.
- No health restrictions
- One membership fee (paid yearly)
- Discounts on all dental services regardless of how many benefits have been previously received*
The HFDP is an in-office discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used in conjunction with:
- Dental insurance
- Referrals or specialists
- Other promotions or offers
*Excludes orthodontic, BOTOX® & fillers, and implant services.
If you have any questions about our financial options or would like to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Jayson Haws, please call 435-734-9144.